Establishing an Employer Led Labour Market Secretariat (ELMS) is a project led by the Federation of Nepalese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI) in collaboration with the Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI), Federation of Nepalese Cottage and Small Scale Industry (FNCSI), Federation of Contractors Association of Nepal (FCAN) and Hotel Association of Nepal (HAN). It is supported under the Dakchyata: TVET Practical Partnership managed by the British Council and funded by the European Union. The objective of the project is to create a model for Employer Associations to conduct harmonized demand-side Labour Market Information (LMI) activities. ELMS Project invites the applicants to apply for the following position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 2 years of experience in the project’s administration and finance
- Knowledge and skill of accounting software (preferably tally)
- Knowledge and skills in vendor management, logistic, procurement system, office data & information recording, and filling
- Computer skills: MS Words, Excel, Power point including Nepali and English typing
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate with multiple actors including private sector associations.
- Willingness and the ability to travel in the field is required.
- Sound in project financial reporting.
Candidates meeting the mentioned requirements can apply in the email address mentioned below. Please attach the scanned of:
- Cover letter (mentioning the position applied for)
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) with a recent passport size photograph
- Last academic certificate
- PAN card
By email: email@example.com
Failure to submit any one of the required documents will be ground for rejection of the application.
Last date of application: 10th March 2022
ELMS Project reserves the right to reject any/all applications without giving any reason whatsoever. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.