1. Hotel Maintenance Technician Level-2 (Assistant Hotel Maintenance Technician) : Hotel Maintenance Technician keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the large, medium, small hotels, homestays, resorts, family run lodges. Carryout Complete maintenance work i.e. Electrical, Plumbing, Air conditioning, carpentry, masonry, painting on a timely basis by following hotel’s standard operating procedures.)
2. Inn-Keeper Level-2 (General Hotel Management Technician) : (Inn-Keepers are responsible for keeping the smooth operation of their establishments efficient and profitable. Their roles vary depending on the size and type of Inn, hotel, bed & breakfast, lodges, homestays & small and family run hotels. This involves greet & interact with the guests, managing staffs, greet guests, check in and out guests, make and serve breakfast, clean rooms, answer phone calls, reply to emails, maintain hotel and guest account and make sure that all aspects of the guest’s stay are satisfactory.
3. Trekking Guide Level-2 (Assistant Trekking Guide) : Trekking Guides are responsible for the day to day itinerary, safety, education and entertainment of the tourist group. They are expected to work to a high level of customer service in line with company standards.
4. Tourist Guide Level-3 (Assistant Tourist Guide) : Tour guides work in the travel industry, giving guided tours to groups of visitors. They are experts on the history of the location and offer their tour groups interesting or enlightening information about points of interest at nature attractions, historic sites, museums, scenic locations, and other travel destinations. Guides may give walking tours, bus tours, or even lead river tours on a boat. Often hired by visitors’ bureaus or travel companies, tour guides are typically residents of the region in which they give tours.
5. Tourist Vehicle Driver Level-2 (Assistant Technician) : Tourist Vehicle Driver accompany tourist right from gateway until their departure. They welcome, greet the guests, load unload guest’s luggage, provide safety information, maintain and clean tourist vehicle, liaise with concerned stake holders to make memorable visit of the tourists.
6. Nepalese Cuisine Cook Level-2 : Cook are the mainstay of the food service industry. They work in different types of kitchen settings where their main task is to plan and cook different types of food. They usually work in places like restaurants, bars, hotels, casinos, cafeterias and other food-serving establishments. In other words a cook is someone whose responsibility it is to prepare and cook various appetizers, entrees and desserts of varieties of national, international, regional & ethnical cuisine; to ensure the ingredients used are fresh; to make sure the work area is clean; and to have any necessary equipment readily available. Cooks prepare and follow recipes, mix ingredients, and prepare many types of foods, using various cooking methods, such as frying, braising, steaming, baking and broiling.
7. Climbing Guide Level-2 (Assistant Climbing Guide) : Climbing Guide is a trained professional mountaineer who guides climbers (trekkers) above 5500 Meter up in a mountain. Climbing Guide also assist the climbing party with recruitment of porters and other staff, control of porters, local purchase of food. Climbing Guide is to solve any problem that may arise to the best of his ability while ensuring that the climbers are following with specified rout. They also ensuring proper disposal of waste materials and compliance of terms of their permit including safety of the climbers (trekkers).
8. Rafting Guide Level-2 (Assistant Rafting Guide) : Rafting Guides meet and greet guests, load and prepare rafts, execute crash courses in rafting, give safety speeches and most importantly lead a safe and fun rafting trip. Some rafting trips can be overnight, so a rafting guide must have wilderness skills and know the terrain in the area. They are also responsible for the day to day itinerary, safety, education and entertainment of the guests.)
9. Assistant Airlines Maintenance Technician Level-3 : Airlines Maintenance Technician assist aeronautic engineers and carry out regular maintenance, defect rectification, aircraft avionics, electrical, electronic equipment, instrument maintenance, and base maintenance.
10. Spa & Wellness Masseuse Level-2 (Assistant Spa & Wellness Massage Therapist) : Spa & Wellness Masseuse massages customers and administers other body conditioning treatments for hygienic or remedial purposes: Applies alcohol, lubricants, or other rubbing compounds. Massages body, using such techniques as kneading, rubbing, and stroking flesh, to stimulate blood circulation, relax contracted muscles, facilitate elimination of waste matter, or to relieve other conditions, using hands or vibrating equipment.